Sunday, May 4, 2014

Dark Chocolate Raspberry Ganache Cupcakes

Over the past few times I have tried to make chocolate cupcakes, I have had somewhat of a fail and they haven't risen the way they should, they sunk in the middle, or they were dry and crumbly. So I have decided to discard/dispose of all other chocolate cake recipes now and have found the perfect chocolate cake recipe thanks to the utter perfection of my Little and Friday cookbook. This has now become my bible (along with Magnolia Bakery's cookbook) and my favourite recipes.

My cupcakes are inspired by the Little and Friday cake transforming it into a dark chocolate cupcake with raspberry marscapone filling and covered in chocolate ganache. These are rich and decadent, fulfilling the chocolate desire of anyone.






No comments:

Post a Comment