Saturday, May 17, 2014

Chai Cupcakes and Samoa Cupcakes

I have been so busy lately riding my horse and doing heaps of school work preparing for the upcoming exams next week, so I haven't had a ton of time to bake recently. Anyway, this afternoon I set some time aside to do what I love and bake until my heart was content. So, me being me I got ambitious and decided to make two flavours today. I made a chai cupcake and a samoa cupcake.

Chai Cupcake: Chai cake with cinnamon sugar crust and a chai swiss meringue buttercream, sprinkled with cinnamon sugar. 
Chai Cupcake
Samoa Cupcake: Coconut cake with chocolate ganache filling, caramel swiss meringue butter cream and topped with toasted coconut.

Samoa Cupcake


Samoa Cupcakes

Perfectly accompanied by coffee.
On another note, I made this cake for my godmothers partners birthday. He is really into sailing, so I made him this cake. It is a red velvet cake with vanilla bean cream cheese frosting.


No comments:

Post a Comment