Saturday, March 29, 2014

Gluten Free Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes

This week was my boyfriends moms birthday, so I decided it would be nice to bring her some cupcakes. She is gluten free, so she often can only have a bite (or two) of whatever I bake, so I decided to branch out of my mould and make some gluten free cupcakes. After much research, I came across a chocolate cake recipe that apparently didn't taste gluten free at all! So I got gluten free flour and made the recipe. I was very skeptical at first, however I was so thrilled at how they turned out. My personal taste-tester (Mom) was a bit skeptical as well, however she said they were delicious and tasted great...such a relief!

So it is a gluten free chocolate cupcake, filled with raspberry jam and pink vanilla buttercream. 





No comments:

Post a Comment