Sunday, August 17, 2014

Boredom Leads to Making Cupcakes




I was home alone all day yesterday and after spending the majority of the day doing homework and eating dinner at 5pm followed by way too many lollies, I switched on the TV to watch cupcake wars. This inspired me to bake some cupcakes with whatever we had in the fridge and pantry, all homemade as always!
 I decided to use the leftover caramel from Becca's birthday cake last week to make a triple caramel cupcake and a vanilla, raspberry and chocolate cupcake. 

So I made them, using my favourite old recipe that has never let me down and began to bake.

The Triple Caramel Cupcake is a caramel cake, filled with salted caramel, with caramel buttercream and a caramel drizzle topped with an almond brittle.



The Vanilla, Raspberry and Chocolate Cupcake is a vanilla bean cake with raspberry filling and chocolate buttercream.

No comments:

Post a Comment